​​​​​​​​​Dubliners for Change is a diverse group of resident volunteers working together to ensure that our city is governed in an ethical, constituent-driven manner. We are dedicated to the preservation of open space and the environment, quality education free from school overcrowding, sufficient infrastructure to support our city, and the development of a premier pedestrian friendly downtown.

TBD


2nd/4th Tuesday Every Month

​​​7:00pm

100 Civic Plaza Dublin

Dubliners for Change

Dubliners For The Community



1st/3rd Tuesday Every Month

7:00pm

100 Civic Plaza

​Dublin


Upcoming Meetings

TBA

​​​​5:30pm

7471 Larkdale  Dublin

Dubliners for Change is currently working on a ballot initiative that would require housing developers to pay the full share of their project's impact on schools. If the developer fails to pay the full cost, growth mitigation measures would be triggered. The Initiative is designed to eliminate the existing, flawed system where developers pay only 15% of their impact on schools and expect residents to subsidize the remaining 85% via school bond taxes. To get this measure on the ballot we need your help:

Dubliners For Change Sponsored Ballot Initiative

We must raise approximately $5000 for filing fees, ballot printing costs, and newspaper publication notices. Please make a contribution by clicking the green "Donate Now" button on the left sidebar. Thank you!

We also need volunteers to help us collect signatures to qualify the initiative for the ballot. Please click here to provide your contact information to volunteer. Thank you!!